Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#1 and #2


Ah, my first attempt at blogging. We'll see if I can keep this up with some regularity. :) The first card is a quickie in response to a belated Christmas card I received in the mail today. Too many things going on, so I managed to miss several people.

The second card, which you can't see the pretty Shimmer Spritz on unfortunately, is for a Sister down in the States who I have known since I was a child. She was the Sister at St.Patrick's Church for a number of years and taught Sunday school and was there for my Communion and Confirmation. That seems like a lifetime ago, but, every year, she still sends me blessings and prayers. Nice having someone remember you :)

1 comment:

  1. nice cards...and, i get to be the first to comment on your blog...yippee!

    ReplyDelete